Terms & Conditions
The Down’s Syndrome Association (DSA) exists to provide information, advice and support to people with Down’s syndrome, their families and interested professionals.
We use photographs, audio clips and filmed images to promote awareness of campaigns, projects and general information via our websites, social media, publications and for general displays and presentations at conferences and fundraising or media events. We may also pass photographs/filmed images/audio clips on to other organisations or to the media, as we deem appropriate, after rigorously checking their intended purpose.
We ask that you complete the declaration below, so that we may use your photographs, audio clips and filmed images to promote awareness.
- I give permission to the Down’s Syndrome Association to use the photographs/film/audio clips taken of me.
- I grant the DSA permission to use the photographs/film/audio clips throughout the world in its/their original format or edited or altered in any way which the DSA deems appropriate.
- I give permission to the DSA to store/transfer the photographs/film/audio clips.
- I give permission to the DSA to store my contact details appropriately in case it needs to contact me.
- I give permission to the Down’s Syndrome Association (DSA) and the photographer/filmmaker/recorder the right to photograph/film/record me and to use this in any way they consider reasonable at any time in the future. This includes (but is not limited to) reproducing these photographs/film in books, exhibitions, websites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and other social media; fundraising and advertising; for ongoing campaigns, new projects and any other purpose deemed reasonable at any future date