Support Us : Trekfest – The Beacons 2021 CANCELLED

The 2020 Trekfest event has been cancelled.

Register now for the ultimate endurance charity challenge that will push you to your limits!  Taking place on 19 September 2020, TrekFest the Beacons is a life-changing experience that will uncover strengths that you never knew you had. You can register to complete 25km or 50km so choose a distance and take on TrekFest for the DSA!

Discover the stunning Brecon Beacons on this spectacular charity challenge trek!  The Brecon Beacons National Park is full of stunning scenery, rolling countryside and impressive mountains. This incredible mountain range runs through the centre of South Wales and is a training ground of the SAS – it will test you to your limits with challenging climbs and steep descents. Both the 25km and 50km routes venture to the summit of Pen Y Fan – the highest peak in southern Britain. From here you’ll witness just how beautiful and diverse this National Park really is!

The Routes

Trekking through the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales, you’ll discover breathtaking landscapes, stunning hills and tranquil reservoirs along the way. You’ll also reach the summit of the Brecon Beacons’ highest peak, Pen Y Fan (886m) on both the 25km and 50km routes, where you’ll witness beautiful views stretching as far as the eye can see.  This distinctive flat-topped peak won’t just be the highlight of your adventure – it’s also the highest point in South Wales!

Taking Part

TrekFest is designed to be both a team event – whether this from the workplace, family or friends or your local sport club or for individuals looking for a personal challenge.  Whether you take part as a team or individual, we’ll support you every step of the way.  For more information or to download the brochure, visit the official Trekfest website.


Payment Options Explained

Option A – You pay the registration fee when booking your place on the challenge, and then agree to raise the minimum amount of sponsorship for a charity of your choice. Your charity will then pay the additional challenge balance on your behalf. 80% of your minimum sponsorship must be received by your chosen charity 6 weeks before the challenge. The remaining 20% of your sponsorship must be sent to your charity no later than 4 weeks prior to the challenge. The fundraising target is £330.

Option B – You pay the registration fee when booking your place and then agree to pay the additional challenge balance no later than 6 weeks before the challenge. With this option you don’t have to commit to raising a set amount of sponsorship however we’d still encourage you to support a charity of your choice and raise as much as you possibly can!

Option C – You pay the total discounted cost of the challenge in full when you book your place on the challenge. Again although there is no minimum sponsorship requirement, we’d still encourage you to raise funds for a charity of your choice!


What's New