31 Aug/1 Sept 2019 – Seven Sisters & South Downs…
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or even a Run! It’s up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil’s Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey that you’ll never forget…
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
|Charity Sponsorship||Mixed Funding|
|Full Challenge (100km non-stop or over 2 days)||Registration £15 + at least £595 sponsorship||Registration £99 + at least £299 sponsorship|
|Half Challenge||Registration £10 + at least £395 sponsorship||Registration £64.50 + at least £199 sponsorship|
|Quarter Challenge||Registration £5 + at least £245 sponsorship||Registration £39.50 + at least £119 sponsorship|
CHARITY DISCOUNT CODES FOR APRIL!
Charity Sponsorship – 25% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILCHARITY
Mixed Funding – 15% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILMIXED
Self-Funding – 12.5% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILSELF
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.ultrachallenge.com/south-coast-challenge