25 / 26 May 2019 – Iconic route from Capital to Coast…
Over the May Bank Holiday 3,000 intrepid adventurers will Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast setting out from Richmond on Thames, with full support & great hospitality all the way to the finish line.
Now in it’s 8th year the London 2 Brighton Challenge has become one of the UK’s greatest endurance events – and will raise over £1.5 million. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support – you can do it!
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
|Charity Sponsorship||Mixed Funding|
|Full Challenge (100km non-stop or over 2 days)||Registration £15 + at least £595 sponsorship||Registration £99 + at least £299 sponsorship|
|Half Challenge||Registration £10 + at least £395 sponsorship||Registration £64.50 + at least £199 sponsorship|
|Quarter Challenge||Registration £5 + at least £245 sponsorship||Registration £39.50 + at least £119 sponsorship|
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and signing up at www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge