The London 2 Brighton Challenge 2020 has been cancelled due to Covid-19. If you have signed up to this event you have the following options:
- Transfer to a challenge later in 2020
- Defer their place to a 2021 challenge
- Cancel & receive a refund
Please check out the Action Challenge information page on the cancellation here.
There are also a number of options & incentives that may interest #Team21:
“Any Way” virtual challenge
Anyone who chooses to transfer to another challenge will be invited to join in our “Easter 50 Any Way” Challenge. On the original challenge date of 11th April. They will be invited to go for a walk or run in their local area, and share pictures and videos using the hashtag #EasterAnyWay, and we will post out their medals & buffs.
Free Meet-Up Walk
Anyone who transfers to an alternative date will be invited to a free Meet-Up walk. Here they can stretch their legs with a small group of fellow challengers, on a fun walk led by one of our experienced Trek Masters.
Duo Deal offer
We are extending our Duo Deal offer. This means that anyone who transfers to another challenge will get a discount code giving them 25% off a self funding or mixed funding place. They can use this code for themselves, or give it to a friend to join them on their challenge.
Change funding option
A prolonged period of time with social distancing, or remote working, may have an impact on the ability of people to fundraise. As part of the transfer processes, participants can choose to change their funding option, to either mixed funding or self funding.
In uncertain times, we don’t want to make changing event difficult for anyone on an unaffected event. For participants on events that are not affected by the current measures, we are waiving our deferral fee of £10.
Transfer to a friend
If a fundraiser is unable to take part in their chosen challenge, then they can “transfer” their place to a friend, free of charge.
2021 – Iconic route from Capital to Coast…
Now in its 9th year, 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there’s a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames – then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE – 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG – SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 25% off the standard reg fee.
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 10% off standard the reg fee.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up – CLICK HERE
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge