8 / 9 June 2019 – The UK’s best coastline…
A Poole Harbour start, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site since 2001. Through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door it’s up and down all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. Then it’s past Portland Bill, past nature reserves and the onto the western end of the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport. You’ll get full support and great hospitality all the way – leaving you to focus on this epic Challenge!
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
SIGN UP NOW! Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
SIGN UP NOW! Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Save 20% on your registration fee exclusively with the DSA
10% off as standard as we are a ‘Partner Charity’
EXTRA 10% off on top when you use the discount code: DSA10
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge