29 / 30 June 2019 – Tough rolling hills & stunning viewpoints…
Over 2,000 adventurers take on the historic path from Bath to Cheltenham – with most walking – others jogging, and some on the run of their life!
It’s a start by the magnificent Royal Crescent, and then the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages nestling in between on an epic 100km journey – with full support and great hospitality all the way to the finish line. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
|Charity Sponsorship||Mixed Funding|
|Full Challenge (100km non-stop or over 2 days)||Registration £15 + at least £595 sponsorship||Registration £99 + at least £299 sponsorship|
|Half Challenge||Registration £10 + at least £395 sponsorship||Registration £64.50 + at least £199 sponsorship|
|Quarter Challenge||Registration £5 + at least £245 sponsorship||Registration £39.50 + at least £119 sponsorship|
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at https://www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge