27/28 July 2019 – Take on the Ridgeway through the Chiltern hills…
NEW FOR 2019! This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding areas. You’ll walk, jog, or run along three of the South’s most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. You will venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern’s famed hills – it is a route with a huge amount if variety and varied landscapes which will amaze you.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
|Charity Sponsorship||Mixed Funding|
|Full Challenge (100km non-stop or over 2 days)||Registration £15 + at least £595 sponsorship||Registration £99 + at least £299 sponsorship|
|Half Challenge||Registration £10 + at least £395 sponsorship||Registration £64.50 + at least £199 sponsorship|
|Quarter Challenge||Registration £5 + at least £245 sponsorship||Registration £39.50 + at least £119 sponsorship|
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.ultrachallenge.com/chiltern-challenge