|Date:||Sunday 28 April 2019|
If you are inspired by our incredible runners and want to run the London Marathon in 2019, here’s what you need to know:
- Next year’s event takes place on Sunday 28 April 2019.
- We have 20 guaranteed places and normally receive over 200 applications for those places SO…
- We ask anyone wishing to be entered into our mini ballot for one of our guaranteed places to complete our online application form.
- This is the only way we can find out why you want to run for us and we therefore ask that you are as thorough as possible in your application. Only the strongest applications get put forward to our ballot.
- The minimum sponsorship target for those with one of our bond places is £1800.
- The ballot results are out now. We aim to allocate our places by Friday 26 October.
If you have any questions or would like some further information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with either Georgina or Alexa in the Fundraising Team.
HUGE thanks to our incredible 2018 Team21!
TEAM 21 – Mark, Sarah, Clare, Menna, Mary, Kate, Matt, Julie, Abi, Simon, Carlo, Jonathan, Bruce, Jarlath, Stuart, Charlie, Helen, Derek, Abbie, Frankie, Matt, Matthew, Carolyn, Tim, Ian, Wesley, Helen, Richard, Lee, Phil and Katrina
|DSA Contact:||Alexa or Georgina
Tel: 0333 121 2300
You can also take part in one of our other challenges – Vitality London 10,000, Great North Run, London Triathlon. If running is not your thing why not jump on your bike and join us on one of our fantastic Bike Rides?
If you are taking part in fundraising events – running, cycling or trekking, buy your socks from www.sockmine.co.uk and get a 10% discount.
Use code DSACHARITY10, 10% of order placed will be donated to DSA.