Tell it Right® Webinar for Maternity Services and Universities
This Webinar is for all student and health professionals working in fetal medicine, maternity and neonatal services including midwives, neonatal nurses, sonographers and health visitors.
The Tell it Right® webinar provides information about:
- Down’s syndrome that is balanced, accurate and up-to-date
- How best to support expectant parents through the screening process
- How best to impart information to parents and families, following a pre/post-natal diagnosis of Down’s syndrome
- Some common issues which may affect a baby who has Down’s syndrome in the early weeks of life.
Through filmed case studies you will be able to reflect on:
- The decision making processes related to screening
- The parents’ perspective
- What life is like for a person with Down’s syndrome
The webinar is pre-recorded so you are free to watch whenever suits you. Just ‘purchase’ the webinar and details on how to watch and more information will be sent to you.