13. Relaxation activity (audio)
This is an audio recording to help people relax.
What to do:
- You might want to have someone with you the first time you do it to show you what to do.
- First, find a quiet room where you won’t be disturbed.
- You will find it easiest if you lie down on the floor or on your bed.
- It lasts about 10 minutes.
This document is part of our Emotional well-being resources suite. To see more, please click here.
If you have any questions please contact our Helpline team on 0333 1212 300 or email@example.com
|To download this FREE audio file, please click the ‘Add to cart’ button below. Then go to ‘checkout’, fill out your details and click ‘Place order’. You will then be taken to a page where you will be able to download the file. You will also receive an email with a link to download the file.|
Copyright © Down’s Syndrome Association 2020. All Rights Reserved.