11. Let’s talk about feelings (easy read)
This is a teaching resource to help people learn about emotions, or feelings. It covers:
- The words and signs we use to talk about feelings.
- What different emotions feel like?
- What different feelings look like on people’s faces?
- What might make people feel different emotions?
This document is part of our Emotional well-being resources suite. To see more, please click here.
If you have any questions please contact our Helpline team on 0333 1212 300 or email@example.com
Copyright © Down’s Syndrome Association 2020. All Rights Reserved.