“To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world”
When volunteering you will get a lot more than you will give. It is a great privilege and honour for anyone to get the opportunity to work with our children, young people and adults.
We have a huge variety of opportunities from working with children, helping at social nights out, activity holidays, befriending and fundraising opportunities.
We can use any skill you have and also add to your skills.
- As a volunteer you will need to complete an application form which you can request from: email@example.com
- The next step is your police check through Access NI
- Volunteers will meet staff for a short interview to ascertain their interests and skills
- All volunteers will be offered training.
- Volunteers will then be matched with a group or individual
For more information, you can also call us on: 02890 665 260