For Families and Carers : Disabled Facilities Grant and Other Grants

You may be eligible to get a Disabled Facilities Grant to help with the costs of adapting your home to make it suitable for someone with a disability.  Grants are given by your local authority.

For information, see Disability Rights UK’s Housing Grants factsheet.

What's New