We provide assessment and advice, tailored to an individual’s specific needs.
We are able to offer subsidised assessments to members of the DSA. Find out more about becoming a member here.
We can offer:
- Speech and Language Therapy assessments with our Clinical Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, Gwendolina Toner. These assessments will explore all aspects of your child’s speech, language and communication skills, and associated cognitive skills (attention and listening, memory, problem-solving, play, etc.). They take place at our head office in Teddington.
- Specialist assessments with our experienced Clinical Psychologist, Geraldine White. These assessments are suitable for children who have complex needs, and to support behaviour. They take place at our head office in Teddington, and at some other locations, by arrangement.
- A service for adults, to provide evidence for Social Care Needs Assessments, with Geraldine White.
You should allow approximately two hours for your visit.
Costs for DSA Members:
- Assessment and advice: £150
- Assessment, advice and a written report: £300
Costs for non-members:
- Assessment and advice: £250
- Assessment, advice and a written report: £400