You will find a wide range of information available across our website.
All our publications may be viewed online in our downloads section.
If you have further questions about Down’s syndrome, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a researcher at postgraduate level and beyond and seeking participants, the DSA may be able to help you find them through a variety of channels including our publications, website and our on-line community. We are keen to facilitate research which will benefit the lives of people with Down’s syndrome and their families.
Please download and complete the form below if you would like the DSA to consider advertising your research on its website and through social media.
Applications accepted by the DSA must meet the following conditions before they can be advertised:
- The research is being conducted at postgraduate level or beyond
- Completion and submission of:
- Research Proposal Form: download a form
- Copy of the ethical approval letter
- Agreement to provide feedback to the DSA during and on completion of the research.
Please email the form and ethical approval letter to email@example.com