- EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP)
- Feeding and Autoimmunity in Down’s Syndrome Evaluation
- Respiratory Tract Infections in Children with Down’s Syndrome
- Paediatric Facial Analysis For Spectacle Wear
- Exploring the experience of children and young people who have a sibling with intellectual disabilities
- Project on Language in Individuals with Down's Syndrome/Prosiect ar Iaith Unigolion â Syndrom Down
- Decision Study
- Transition to adult social care from residential schools for young people with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Measuring the effect of bifocal spectacles on the ability of children with Down’s syndrome to focus at near, and to scan complex pictures
- The impact of poor motor ability on daily living skills and independence in Down's syndrome and Williams syndrome
- Sleeping Well Thinking Well; do changes in sleep affect executive functioning in children with intellectual disability?
- What works to support school placements for children and young people with Down's syndrome?
- The Impact of Positive Reappraisal Coping on the Wellbeing of Caregivers of those with Down’s syndrome
- Measuring mainstream teachers’ attitudes towards the inclusion of students with Down’s Syndrome?
- Investigating eye shape and its effect on focusing in people with Down’s syndrome
- Improving Continence for Children and Young People with Neurodisability (ICoN)
- Exploring differences in cognitive functions in people with Down's syndrome
- Adult Sibling Survey
- Neurodegeneration in Aging Down’s syndrome (NiAD) – A Longitudinal Study of Cognition and Biomarkers of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Socio-emotional processes in individuals with developmental disabilities (SOEMO)
- Face processing ability in people who have Down’s syndrome and people who have Williams syndrome
- Exploring the quality of life of adults who have Down’s syndrome: An introductory study
- COVID-19 – How are children and young people with additional needs and their families reacting to the crisis?
- Validating a Novel Visual Processing Questionnaire in neurodiverse children and young people
- Exploring the impact and contextual pathways of emotional outbursts - Can you help with this study?
- Covid-19 Survey of experiences of people who have a learning disability and/or ASD
- Fathers’ experiences of parenting a young adult (18 to 25 years) who has Down’s syndrome
- Flourishing Lives - Bridging the translation gap between learning disability policy and practice in search of flourishing lives
- COVID-19 Crisis Response - Follow-up survey for families of individuals who have additional needs
- Information and Support Needs Survey
- Evaluating the quality of education, health and care plan outcomes for primary school students who have Down’s syndrome in England.
- Defeating Dementia
Hi my name is Lily I am 18 years old. I live with my mum (Sally) my dad, Paul and my sister Lucy. I have 3 dogs Rosie, Bonnie and Maggie I enjoy walking and playing with them. My sister is a Ma…
Superstar fundraiser Chris Sharp and his Team Reggie pals raised more than £8,000 for the Down’s Syndrome Association (DSA) last year. Chris completed the 100 mile Ride London cycling event an…
The Down's Syndrome Association is hosting a new fortnightly session, called 'Sharing Positive Support', that will offer the opportunity to share your experience around behaviour in children and…