- Measuring the effect of bifocal spectacles on the ability of children with Down’s syndrome to focus at near, and to scan complex pictures
- Sleeping Well Thinking Well; do changes in sleep affect executive functioning in children with intellectual disability?
- Improving Continence for Children and Young People with Neurodisability (ICoN)
- Project on Language in Individuals with Down's Syndrome/Prosiect ar Iaith Unigolion â Syndrom Down
- Measuring mainstream teachers’ attitudes towards the inclusion of students with Down’s Syndrome?
- The impact of poor motor ability on daily living skills and independence in Down's syndrome and Williams syndrome
- The Stay Calm Project - The development and evaluation of the Emotional Outburst Questionnaire
- Investigating eye shape and its effect on focusing in people with Down’s syndrome
- Exploring the experience of children and young people who have a sibling with intellectual disabilities
- Neurodegeneration in Aging Down’s syndrome (NiAD) – A Longitudinal Study of Cognition and Biomarkers of Alzheimer’s Disease
- EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP)
- Adult Sibling Survey
- Transition to adult social care from residential schools for young people with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Decision Study
- What works to support school placements for children and young people with Down's syndrome?
- Respiratory Tract Infections in Children with Down’s Syndrome
- The Impact of Positive Reappraisal Coping on the Wellbeing of Caregivers of those with Down’s syndrome
- Exploring differences in cognitive functions in people with Down's syndrome
- Feeding and Autoimmunity in Down’s Syndrome Evaluation
- Paediatric Facial Analysis For Spectacle Wear
- Defeating Dementia
On Wednesday 20 November, Julian Hallett, DSA Services Development Manager, was delighted to be involved in an event launching the findings of an important research study which looked at the expe…
What a day DSA member and campaigner, Sara Pickard, had at the ‘Women of the Year Lunch and Awards’ in London! <span style="color: #0…
The Information and Training Team have spent much of the last year developing a new eight week training course package for adults with Down’s syndrome cove…