- Measuring the effect of bifocal spectacles on the ability of children with Down’s syndrome to focus at near, and to scan complex pictures
- Sleeping Well Thinking Well; do changes in sleep affect executive functioning in children with intellectual disability?
- Improving Continence for Children and Young People with Neurodisability (ICoN)
- Project on Language in Individuals with Down's Syndrome/Prosiect ar Iaith Unigolion â Syndrom Down
- Measuring mainstream teachers’ attitudes towards the inclusion of students with Down’s Syndrome?
- The impact of poor motor ability on daily living skills and independence in Down's syndrome and Williams syndrome
- The Stay Calm Project - The development and evaluation of the Emotional Outburst Questionnaire
- Investigating eye shape and its effect on focusing in people with Down’s syndrome
- Exploring the experience of children and young people who have a sibling with intellectual disabilities
- EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP)
- Transition to adult social care from residential schools for young people with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Decision Study
- What works to support school placements for children and young people with Down's syndrome?
- Respiratory Tract Infections in Children with Down’s Syndrome
- The Impact of Positive Reappraisal Coping on the Wellbeing of Caregivers of those with Down’s syndrome
- Exploring differences in cognitive functions in people with Down's syndrome
- Feeding and Autoimmunity in Down’s Syndrome Evaluation
- Paediatric Facial Analysis For Spectacle Wear
- Defeating Dementia
One of WorkFit's most successful partnerships is with XPO Logistics, who have just won the ‘Best Employer Practice’ category at the British Association for Supported Employment (BASE) Awards…
You may like to ask your MP, and those who canvas your vote in the street or at your door, how their party will tackle these issues if they form the next government.…
The Information and Training Team have spent much of the last year developing a new eight week training course package for adults with Down’s syndrome cove…