- Measuring the effect of bifocal spectacles on the ability of children with Down’s syndrome to focus at near, and to scan complex pictures
- Sleeping Well Thinking Well; do changes in sleep affect executive functioning in children with intellectual disability?
- Improving Continence for Children and Young People with Neurodisability (ICoN)
- Project on Language in Individuals with Down's Syndrome/Prosiect ar Iaith Unigolion â Syndrom Down
- Measuring mainstream teachers’ attitudes towards the inclusion of students with Down’s Syndrome?
- The impact of poor motor ability on daily living skills and independence in Down's syndrome and Williams syndrome
- The Stay Calm Project - The development and evaluation of the Emotional Outburst Questionnaire
- Investigating eye shape and its effect on focusing in people with Down’s syndrome
- Exploring the experience of children and young people who have a sibling with intellectual disabilities
- EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP)
- Transition to adult social care from residential schools for young people with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Decision Study
- What works to support school placements for children and young people with Down's syndrome?
- Respiratory Tract Infections in Children with Down’s Syndrome
- The Impact of Positive Reappraisal Coping on the Wellbeing of Caregivers of those with Down’s syndrome
- Feeding and Autoimmunity in Down’s Syndrome Evaluation
- Paediatric Facial Analysis For Spectacle Wear
- Cognitive, Genetic and Cellular Study of Alzheimer’s Disease in Down's syndrome (London Down Syndrome Consortium)
- Defeating Dementia
He took a trusty Royal Enfield Bullet motorbike and rode it along some of the most challenging terrain in the high passes of the Himalayas in India.…
We were recently sent these gorgeous photos of George McCullagh, from Northern Ireland, celebrating his 75th birthday last month!…
Earlier this year, the DSA was pleased to be involved in shaping new guidance around growing older with a learning disability. We responded to a National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NIC…