- EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP)
- Feeding and Autoimmunity in Down’s Syndrome Evaluation
- Respiratory Tract Infections in Children with Down’s Syndrome
- Paediatric Facial Analysis For Spectacle Wear
- Exploring the experience of children and young people who have a sibling with intellectual disabilities
- Project on Language in Individuals with Down's Syndrome/Prosiect ar Iaith Unigolion â Syndrom Down
- Decision Study
- Transition to adult social care from residential schools for young people with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Measuring the effect of bifocal spectacles on the ability of children with Down’s syndrome to focus at near, and to scan complex pictures
- The impact of poor motor ability on daily living skills and independence in Down's syndrome and Williams syndrome
- Sleeping Well Thinking Well; do changes in sleep affect executive functioning in children with intellectual disability?
- What works to support school placements for children and young people with Down's syndrome?
- The Impact of Positive Reappraisal Coping on the Wellbeing of Caregivers of those with Down’s syndrome
- Measuring mainstream teachers’ attitudes towards the inclusion of students with Down’s Syndrome?
- Investigating eye shape and its effect on focusing in people with Down’s syndrome
- Improving Continence for Children and Young People with Neurodisability (ICoN)
- Exploring differences in cognitive functions in people with Down's syndrome
- Adult Sibling Survey
- Neurodegeneration in Aging Down’s syndrome (NiAD) – A Longitudinal Study of Cognition and Biomarkers of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Socio-emotional processes in individuals with developmental disabilities (SOEMO)
- Face processing ability in people who have Down’s syndrome and people who have Williams syndrome
- Exploring the quality of life of adults who have Down’s syndrome: An introductory study
- COVID-19 – How are children and young people with additional needs and their families reacting to the crisis?
- Validating a Novel Visual Processing Questionnaire in neurodiverse children and young people
- Exploring the impact and contextual pathways of emotional outbursts - Can you help with this study?
- Covid-19 Survey of experiences of people who have a learning disability and/or ASD
- Fathers’ experiences of parenting a young adult (18 to 25 years) who has Down’s syndrome
- Defeating Dementia
New mum Becca approached us as she has designed a range of digital social media cards. She wants to help share with people the terminology she would like to see used when talking about her son Ar…
New guidelines have been released today to ensure pupils who have Down’s syndrome are being offered the best education in schools. The Educational Guidelines document sets out exactly what teac…
We have a couple of exciting updates for you… In January we launched the ‘Let’s Talk about Relationships and Sex’ training package…