My Perspective 2014 Winner
Stephen Thomas, Moraine Lake
Joint second place
Tim Beale, Chilling Out and Rosika Edmund, Flower Poem 2
Both attend the Cricket Green School in Mitcham which runs an excellent photography programme. The school had 8 pupils enter 3 of which were shortlisted.
- Carlos Biggemann – Spread Your Wings Little One
- Graham Busby, A Bug's Life
- Beth Courtman, Under the Tree
- Christopher Diedo – Houses of Parliament and Creepy Tree
- Sita Dommett, Planting Rice in Bali
- Fratzeska Douka – Blue Sky
- Katy Francis, My Dancing Feet
- Daniel Geeson – Tulips
- Maria Georgiadou – The Old Lady
- Edward Giffin, Sunset Through the Window
- Daniel Harrison, Abstract 2 from Cricket Green School
- Rachel Ireland – My Shadow – our youngest shortlisted entry at aged 7
- Darren Jones - Sunset
- David Kenward, Poppy Field
- Maria Mantzolopoulou – The Sea
- Edward Phippen, Beach on Tiree
- Shane Roussi – Star Spangled Banner
- Gabrielle Shann, Escape
- Karen Slater, On the Table
- Ermis Vousvounis – The Flowers
- Zoe Wilton – The Bees and the Butterflies
Congratulations to everyone.
Entries for next year's My Perspectives Photographic Competition can be submitted from October 2014 until early April 2015. Further details will be published on our website in the autumn. We encourage everyone to start taking photographs over the summer and look forward to seeing your top three images for judging.
My Perspective 2014
Sorry - there was a problem displaying this gallery. Please use the link below to view directly on Flickr.
View this set on flickr
With thanks to our sponsors -